- Bookings can be made by telephone or e-mail but must be confirmed with a signed registration form or letter within 7 days.
- A non-refundable deposit of one third of the total cost is required when booking (payable to S Powell). The outstanding balance to be paid 8 weeks prior to arrival.
- A receipt will be sent confirming your booking.
- The accommodation is available from 4 p.m. on the day or arrival and should be vacated by 10.00 a.m. on the day of departure.
- Short breaks available, please ask.
- All heating and electricity is included.
- If the owners are prevented by circumstances beyond their control from making the accommodation available then they will refund all monies paid but no further liability will be accepted.
- The accommodation is for 2 people.
- The accommodation is unsuitable for pets and children under the age of 8 years.
- The establishment is strictly non smoking.
- All amenities provided by the owners for the guests are used entirely at the guests risk and no responsibility will be accepted by the owners other than resulting from the owner negligence.
- Care of accommodation - Guests are required to treat our accommodation with due care.
- It is a condition of booking that, should damage occur, the cost of damage may be born by the party concerned, at the discretion of the owners.
When you book any holiday you are entering into a legally binding contract. If you have to cancel or cut short your holiday for whatever reason, then you will be liable for any cancellation charges we may have to make. In your best interests, we therefore strongly advise you to take out holiday and cancelled booking insurance to safeguard your holiday.
More than 28 days notice...................... deposit.
28 days or less ..................................... 100% unless the unit is re-let, then deposit only.